Pharmacovigilance (PV) Associate
PrimeVigilance is continuing to expand and is looking for a Pharmacovigilance (PV) Associate (m/f) (affiliate support) to join our dynamic, rapidly expanding organisation.
The PV Associate (affiliate support) should be a Life Science graduate (Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry, Veterinary Faculty) or have equivalent nursing or medical qualifications.
The Pharmacovigilance (PV) (affiliate support) Associate tasks will include:
- To perform initial triage of the received safety notifications
- To process Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs), including data entry into the IRT ArisG safety database
- To follow-up ICSRs with the reporter, generate follow up (FU) queries and send FU requests
- To handle technical product complaints
- To perform ICSR reconciliations with business partners
- To review local literature screening search results, identifying ICSRs and other safety-related findings.
- One of the following native or fluent languages (both written and verbal): Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish, Flemish, Slovakian, Slovenian, Czechoslovakian, and Polish
- excellent English skills (both verbal and written) plus one of the following
- excellent IT skills ( MS word, Excel )
- ability to manage multiple and varied tasks and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- willingness to work in an international matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
- willingness to be office based in either UK (Guildford) or Croatian (Zagreb) office
- candidates without previous pharmacovigilance experience will be considered
- full-time position
- pharmacovigilance and other professional training
- salary negotiable
- stimulating working environment
- opportunity for career development in a fast growing healthcare company
Download also available as a PDF: Pharmacovigilance Associate-affiliate support feb2017
To apply, please send us a letter of introduction and your CV in English through the email application below.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information and to submit application, please contact email@example.com.