PrimeVigilance is continuing to expand and is looking for a Pharmacovigilance (PV) Business Developer in the USA to join our dynamic, rapidly expanding organization.
The PV Business Developer should have a proven track record of appropriate experience and education for the role. Candidates with a medium to advance level of experience will be considered.
The Pharmacovigilance (PV) Business Developer tasks will include:
- Generating new business leads, following-up on leads, and bringing in new business
- Supporting the negotiations, proposals, and contracting processes
- Supporting the marketing efforts, in close cooperation with the marketing department
- Attending bid defenses and managing tender processes
- Working with existing clients while supporting project and account managers
- Management and leadership responsibilities depending on the level of the candidate’s seniority
- Advanced soft skills, including negotiation, sales, and persuasion, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization skills, along with drive and determination to succeed
- Demonstrable persistence combined with strategic and tactical thinking
- Excellent IT skills ( MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM)
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Willingness to work in an international matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
- Candidates with the an established network of contacts will be considered
- full-time position
- professional training
- competitive salary with variable bonuses based on performance
- stimulating working environment
- opportunity for career development in a fast growing healthcare company
To apply, please send a letter of introduction and CV in English through the email application below.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information and to submit an application, please contact email@example.com.