Pharmacovigilance (PV) Associate
PrimeVigilance is continuing to expand and is looking for a Pharmacovigilance (PV) Associate (m/f) to join our dynamic, rapidly expanding organisation.
The PV Associate should be a Life Science graduate (Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry, Veterinary Faculty) or have equivalent nursing or medical qualifications.
The Pharmacovigilance (PV) Associate tasks will include:
- To perform initial triage of the received safety notifications
- To process Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs), including data entry in ArisG safety database
- To follow-up ICSRs with the reporter, generate follow up (FU) queries and send FU requests
- To carry out ICSR local regulatory reporting, perform expedited reporting (including electronic reporting) and periodic reporting
- To perform ICSR reconciliations with business partners
- To review literature screening search results, identifying ICSRs and other safety-related findings.
- To write or contribute to aggregate reports (PSURs, DSURs, PADER) as required.
- To assist with pharmacovigilance processes, supporting preparation of SOPs, product safety reviews, as required.
- excellent English skills (both verbal and written)
- excellent French, German, Spanish or Italian skills (both verbal and written) is an advantage
- excellent IT skills ( MS word, Excel )
- ability to manage multiple and varied tasks and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- willingness to work in an international matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
- candidates without previous pharmacovigilance experience will be considered
- full-time position
- pharmacovigilance and other professional training
- salary negotiable
- stimulating working environment
- opportunity for career development in a fast growing healthcare company
Also available as a downloadable MS Word document.
To apply, please send us a letter of introduction and your CV in English through the email application below.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information and to submit application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.